Wednesday 4 July 2018

What happened in the Arataki trip.

Fun times at Arataki
This feels horrible I thinks as I take another
scoop of the mud and rotting leaves.
It was as spiky as in my hands, like there
where a chain saw coming to cut my finger. I was in the middle
of Arataki Nature Reverse looking for bugs.


Then the teacher told us that we had to go in the marae
and learn about the life cycle of leaves. When we arrived
in there we looked at the paper and the paper told us everything
about the life cycle of a life.  It looked like a planning sheet.
Also, we had our competition to see which team can go the fastest
to show the life cycle of a leaf. When I was running I felt really
energised to run out of there (it was a competition to see which
was listening and who is not). Then it was time to go to another
place to look at the trees.

My dad said where are we going? And i said i don’t know.
 Another parent told us to follow them and when we were keep
on trying to tell them that we knew the way but the other children
and the other parents refused to listen. So when we were following
their ideas and then before we knew it we were lost because they didn’t
listen.  the they followed us the after and when they followed every step
of our’s we got back safe.


And then finally we could run get our bags and go on the bus.
 Before i knew it i was asleep and then we arrived at school and in my
mind i said yes, finally, this school long trip is over.And all i did after was


ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.